Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Goodies from Oz...

From this way, Australia has always seemed like a beautiful, really fun and sexy kind of place...


I have never gone but a few Australian things that have made their way over here I have loved a bunch...


1) INXS


2) Rick Springfield


Rick Springfield - The Day After YesterdayHOT!!!!!Still...







3) Kylie Minogue


Kylie Minogue


She is an awesome woman and entretainer and for her age looks FABULOUS.


4) Violet Crumble




This candy ROCKS!


5) The men in general....


The country seems replete with sexy men with very high sex drives and kinky inclinations. Those I’ve had, have been tasty :-). Thank you Australia :-)


6) Collette Dinnigan’s lingerie...


It is pretty gorgeous and extremely coveatable and is now on sale at the Autralian Target ... I want some!!!!!


7) The concept of the "Wallaby Farmer"....: I used to have guys that would call me on the phone and we would have completely passionate relationships long distance over the phone that were long distance and completely escapist and that of course could not be taken seriously. Thus long distance relationships that will not be consummated at any time in RL is called having a "Wallaby Farmer" because that is what my friends called those guys...


8) The Australian Apology Day to the aboriginal people... That is the most honest and healing thing any country has done in a long time.


9) Autralian Shiraz wine... a date who became a dear friend brought it over one time and I fell in love with the wine :-) .


10) Savage Garden. Yes, the band with the cheezy love songs....


It is one of my guilty pleasures... :-)


I have been thinking about Australia because of sizzling hot Jim Morrison-esque American Idol contestant Michael Johns really turns me on, because Autralia Fashion Week is fixing to start and my friend and former colleague from the L Report, Alana Amstrong, is going to cover the shows for Fashion Sanity and because I was craving meat pie :-)


And here is like MY theme song from the geniuses of Savage Garden, "Affirmation"... This song is everything I believe and I am about in a song :-)







And "Crash and Burn" which is everything I long for: unconditional love and someone who cares ENOUGH... or like E.M Forster said in Howard’s End : ONLY CONNECT.




No comments: