Sunday, February 24, 2008

Dream Presents... and new Polyvores...

Like all people I guess, I daydream of the things I would like to receive as presents or buy for myself if money was no object.


So here is my Neiman Marcus Christmas Catalogue-style list of things I would love to have if I won the lottery, Jeopardy, or the Sultan of Bahrain fell in love with me or something...


First, two skull rings :


18k white gold skull ring


Lydia Courteille , 18k white gold skull


This one by jeweler Lydia Courteille for the bargain price of 7430 british pounds ( like 15 thousand dollars). This would be like my dream engagement ring. Fuck diamond solitaires, they are TRITE.


and this one by Roberto Cavalli


Skull Ring


This one is borderline super cheap for only 290 bucks ( USD).


Skulls are like my signature.


Next a handbag by one of my favourite new design houses, Thomas Wylde..


eLUXURY - Thomas Wylde - To Die For II Clutch Thomas Wylde


For a mere 1495 smackers


and this other one by Alexander McQueen


Bags. Life. Style. With Fashion Writer KRiSTOPHER DUKES


Not even priced.



And talking about McQueen, something that I would want is a one of a kind, made to order and measurement McQueen evening gown. Approximately 35 thousand dollars for that one...


Lace insert evening gown large view



A made to order Chanel suit would be another nice present...


Chanel Chanel Boutique Suit French Navy Suit In Signature Canel Style This Suit Will Take You Anywhere available at Designer Exposure


About 8,000 USD...


I would also love a trip to Hong Kong in all luxury, first class flight accomodations and a 5 star hotel.


And last but not least, I want a home... but not any home...


A sweet, sweet, sweet condo loft in old Montreal...


http://www.montrealhouses.ca/Montral/Quebec/Homes/Vieux_Montral/Agent/Listing_1558822.html


For 329, 000 Canadian dollars, which for a home is NOTHING but this is my dream home in my dream city. I miss Montreal with every bone and never adjusted to moving back to the US....


And now some new polyvores...


Here is this one that I made to continue my series on modern clothing influenced by historical costume




This one is because I was thinking about the Spandau Ballet song....



And this one you have to roll over to understand

but it was inspired by this famous viral video....






No comments: