Tuesday, March 4, 2008

New Polyvores: I <3 Rock & Roll

I have been really thinking and energized by music and rock and roll and guitar music, so I made these...



This one is based on one of my favourite musicians, Prince...




This one is inspired by the energy of David Lee Roth ( whom I got to meet in Mexico) and how fun that song was. I remember doing my ballet jumps to that song. From entrechats to tour jettes to grand jetes... I used to fly :-)




This one is a tribute to my new imaginary boyfriend, Pedro Andrea...




And this one is about one of the sexiest songs like ever and the feelings that it brings up...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cheap nike air max 90 iscmjsir cheap nike air max xdaevbqf nike air max 1 cidqatqj nike air max 90 ywwnnjbf nike air max 95 whjrjilt nike air max xatyvttt nike free run qtrbahim nike store uk scwaprqy nike uk vrusvzfm