Thursday, March 13, 2008

I have not been writing because I am anxiously awaiting for Toronto Fashion Week which I will be covering because someone I love is showing... stay posted ...

I made some new polyvores...


First, one that I made with the "Pizda" Anti-Anne Coulter T-shirt that Comrade Aliosha and Milla X designed for Noblesse Oblige. I need to pimp the t-shirt... Please remember all proceeds go to Mama’s Kitchen, my local HIV/AIDS pantry...


My uncle was mentionning the other day the Guns and Roses version of "Sympathy For the Devil" and yesterday my fashion history teacher was mentionning Dante’s Inferno so I made some around those themes...






The third one is dedicated to my G because she reminds me of everything Irish including "Darby O’Gill and The Little People"...Happy Alternative Mexicans Day ( Mexicans think of the Irish people as kin because there are lots of Irish immigrants in Mexico, they have fought on our side on many wars and they are like our European twinkies).




The last one is a second menswear one where I wanted to do casual looks for guys, a preppy one, and a rocker boy one...













No comments: