Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Blogging Project Runway: My Darling Malan Breton

I met Malan Breton through myspace and we have developped a friendship and correspondence.


I can honestly say he is one of the most talented, exquisite, generous, creative and sensitive souls on this planet.


I love and respect and admire this man greatly and I consider myself blessed to have him among my close friends.


I am SO HAPPY for all his recent success and I look forward to seeing more of him and his work in the upcoming months.


This is a video he did about his recent work since he was on Project Runway and his preparations for his new store in NYC and NY Olympus Fashion Week.


Please listen to his story. There is much in it to be learnt.


I adore you Malan. Merde on Fashion Week!


No comments: