Friday, November 30, 2007

HOT Plus Size fashion finds and styling tips...

I get emails from ALL the stores . ALL of them. Bloomies, Saks, Neiman's, Nordstrom's.


They all love on me.


I click open the Nordstrom's one today it was a plus add.


And I ad SHOCKED to see an incredibly HOT dress.


On a real plus size model...



And here on another girl


Rachel Pally White Label One Shoulder Jersey Dress (Plus)


It is by Rachel Pally, who has been a long-time fave of the Kitson/Lisa Kline crowd in skinny chick sizes.


I am completely digging her plus line at the Nordie's.


here is another one of her dresses:



And a cool pair of pants:


Rachel Pally White Label Wide Leg Knit Trousers (Plus)


I am also liking this Svoboda jacket:


Svoboda 'Alison' Double Knit Jacket (Plus)


Svoboda 'Alison' Double Knit Jacket (Plus)


Michael Kors ring-front dress


MICHAEL Michael Kors Ring Front Matte Jersey Dress (Plus)


Donna Ricco silk dress


Donna Ricco Long Silk Halter Dress (Plus)


I am also really liking L.A.M.B's Treviso convertible bag.. you can carry it as a tote or a clutch and it is not too big:


L.A.M.B. 'Frosted Love - Treviso' Convertible Clutch


I've had my eye on that one for a while but it is pricey and I am still on the wagon.


I also liked this red Z cavaricci skinny jeans from Torrid to wear with a white cashmere tank top a black blazer and a tie with some Converse sneakers, maybe the John Varvatos ones with red sequins... very Blondie , eh?



1 comment:

Plus Size Designer Clothes said...

I love them! So fashionable. Are those dresses still available? I like the green one.